5 Ways to Make Money Fast
Investing in yourself and your skills shouldn’t make you go broke and if your finances are what’s keeping you from pursuing your goals, then I have a few ideas on how to make some money fast!
We only open our food (& drink) photography program – Bland To On Brand Photography a few times every year. And there are always a few people that wish they had some extra money saved to invest in themselves. When working toward a financial goal or even just trying to save a few hundred extra dollars for a program, it’s helpful to save regularly. I highly recommend setting some money aside from every paycheck or every job to invest in your dreams. Even taking at 5% every paycheck will give you a big advantage and you most likely won’t even miss the money!
Here are 5 things you can to start making extra money today!
1. Host a low price virtual cocktail or cooking class: People love creative ways to have fun at home these days. Show off your expertise by offering a virtual cocktail-making or cooking class to your friends and followers. Create a menu, charge $10-$30 to attend, send the ingredient and equipment list to all your attendees in advance and host it on Zoom!
2. Transcribe audio for money: Transcription is one of the many types of work you can do from home. It involves listening to audio and converting it to text. These are a few sites you can use:
3. Offer content creation services to a local business: Are you amazing at Canva graphics or great with photography? Reach out to local businesses and offer social media graphics or photos. This is great to offer as a regular monthly service too.
4. Ditch old gift cards for cash: If you have a lot of old, unused gift cards lying around the house, you can trade them in for cash! Here are a few sites you can use:
5. Sell your photos as art prints: Do you have amazing, gallery worthy photos? You can sell your photos as art prints. This may not have immediate results but can bring in a little extra cash here and there, you can sell them as art. Here are a few sites you can use:
If you’re committed to making this the year that you grow your business with food photography, commit to one of these 5 ideas today! And if you’re curious about how to get started with food photography, check out my free video about how to get started with food photography on a budget (a $20 budget to be exact)!