Big Batch Cucumber Tequila Cocktail
This Big Batch Cucumber Tequila Cocktail is made with Exotico Blanco Tequila, cucumber, lime, basil, limeade, and sparkling water for a fun and fresh libation.
- 1 750-ml bottle of Exotico Blanco Tequila
- Half a cucumber, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 10 basil leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 12-oz can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 1.25 L bottle sparkling water
- Edible flowers, for serving
Add cucumber slices, lime slices and basil leaves to a pitcher and gently muddle with the bottom of a wooden spoon.
Add Exotico Blanco Tequila, frozen limeade, sparkling water and ice. Stir to combine.
Divide into glasses. If desired, serve with basil sprigs and edible flowers.